{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
747 visninger | Oprettet:

A nice day - engelsk stil {{forumTopicSubject}}

Er der nogle af jer der evt. gad læse min engelske stil igennem, og se om der er noget der kan gøres bedre? På forhånd tak! Det skal lige siges, at jeg ved mine kommaer er lidt.. ja. Nåh, her er den:

On september 30, 2011, I took the train to Vejle. I was going to a The Storm concert in Musikteatret with two of my friends. Michael, 15 years old, and Nanna Maria, 17 years old. When I arrived, we walked around in Vejle and talked, until the clock was about 7:20 PM. Then we decided to go to Musikteatret. The concert started at 8 PM, but the doors opened 7:40, and we wanted to stand in the front! Nanna Maria, Michael and I arrived as the first. We bought something to drink, and stood in the front while we were waiting. The time was going slow, but then the support band started playing. After 30 minutes, they started to make the stage ready for The Storm. It took almost another 30 minutes before The Storm was ready, and we were excited! The concert started, and it was great.

When it was over, we waited to talk to Pernille Rosendahl, the leadsinger, because Nanna Maria and Michael knew her very well. I had only talked to her once. It was the day before, when they played on Posten in Odense. After 15 minutes, Pernille leaved the backstage area and went out to say hey. She offered us some liquorice, and then she said “Hey again!” to me. She remembered me from their concert in Kolding (September 9, 2011) and their concert in Odense the day before. After she had said hey, she gave me a hug. It was the second hug she gave me that day, 'cause in the middle of the concert, while she was singing, she jumped off the stage and hugged Nanna Maria, Michael and I. We talked to Pernille in almost 45 minutes, but then we had to leave, or Nanna Maria would miss her train. It was a really great day, and I can't wait until October 8. and October 14, where I'm going to see The Storm again. October 8, I'm also going to see Pernilles sister, the film director Christina Rosendahl. It's going to be great!

OBS: Det ER meningen at den ikke er særlig lang. Vi skulle prøve at holde os indenfor 15 linjer. Denne er så alligevel 18½, men det går nok.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  A nice day - engelsk stil
Kommentér på:
A nice day - engelsk stil

Annonce