{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.322 visninger | Oprettet:

er det her ik lidt suspekt? (leje af b {{forumTopicSubject}}

jeg går i øjeblikket og søger en lejebolig. Pludselig er der en fed lejelejlighed på 110 kvm liggende på nørre voldgade 24, 4. sal til 4500 om måneden med alt inkl. Grunden til den er til leje er at manden der har den ska arbejde i Grækenland tror jeg det var i 5 år. Han skriver kun engelsk. Problemet er bare at han ER i grækenland nu, så hvordan med nøgler osv. I får lige de mails der er sendt, så i kan se om i ikke synes det er lidt suspekt. Disse lejligheder koster jo ca. 4 mil hvis den sku sælges.

Hello Mie,
Thanks for your response.The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it.The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you.I can rent you the apartment for maxim 5 years because I have a contract here for this period.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after.In order of that I have found a way to complete the deal and in this way you will receive the keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well.
The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to FedEx or UPS, DHL, which will handle both payment and delivery of the keys.Through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apartment or not before I receive my payment.For more details about this company, please visit website http://www.tnt.com/express/da_dk/site/home/shipping_tools/shipping_systems.html .

Thanks and I will explain you more about how we will do this!
King regards,

Marjan Thapa

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:56:13 -0700
Subject: RE: lejlighed til leje
To: marjan34thapa@hotmail.com

Okay but first i will ask if it's okay to have dogs in the apartment. I have 2 adult dogs (not amstaffs or anything like that) on 15 og 17 kg. They don't destroy anything at all. I need an apartment from 1. may.
And how long do you want to rent your apartment?

I see it's a problem with the key, I don't know how we could do it?

Mie

--- Den man 13/4/09 skrev Marjan Thapa <marjan34thapa@hotmail.com>:

Fra: Marjan Thapa <marjan34thapa@hotmail.com>
Emne: RE: lejlighed til leje
Til: mie_albertsen@yahoo.dk
Dato: mandag 13. april 2009 10.32

Good day Mie,
My name is Marjan Thapa and as far as I'm concerned, I'm a 34 worker men and I arrived to Greece two week ago to work in an IT company as a project manager.I am planning to make my life here for the next years, so this is the reason I want to rent the apartment and also to find a good person for it.
I have available the apartment located in Nørre Voldgade 24, 4 sal, 1358, Copenhagen K, Denmark, the apartment is furnished and fully equipped.The rent for one month is 620 euros including all utilities (parking, water, electricity, gas, TV, Internet, air conditioning, dishwasher).
You can move in the apartment in the same day when you receive the keys.The only problem is that I'm in Greece and I'm the only person who have the keys, but I hope that we will find a compromise.Please response me in english.

Looking forward for an answer!
Have a nice day,

Regards, Marjan

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  er det her ik lidt suspekt? (leje af b
Kommentér på:
er det her ik lidt suspekt? (leje af b

Annonce